The AmbuMan Defib combines the basic function of AmbuMan Wireless with the additional option for early defibrillation. The AmbuMan Defib is equipped with the proven Ambu hygienic system to avoid cross-contamination.
Ambu Manikin Management Module
The core is the AmbuMan with the latest, integrated
Ambu Wireless Technology. The browser-based Ambu Manikin Management Module allows the wireless control, documentation and monitoring of the trainee’s performance. The Ambu Manikin Management Module is the central interface, where all data and information come together: compression depth, correct hand position, ventilation volume, stomach inflation.
Defibrillation and ECG
The apex and sternum electrodes can be defibrillated with up to 360 joules. By using the appropriate adapters, manual and automatic biphasic defibrillators from various manufacturers can be connected.
The indicator shows the instructor, the volume of supplied air (in L) and the chest compression depth (in mm). Furthermore, it visualises the compression with wrong hand position and a gastric inflation with a warning symbol.
The carotid pulse can be felt during chest compression. It can also be simulated by a manual pulse bellow.
• Latest Ambu Wireless Technology
• Robust and durable
• Individually programmable scenarios
• Browser-based Ambu Manikin Management Module for control, documentation and monitoring
• Adjustable chest stiffness
• Ambu hygienic system for mouth-to- mouth and mouth-to-nose ventilation
• Airways open only with correct hyperextension
• Transport bag with integrated practice mat and backpack function
• Connectivity: WLAN or LAN, Ambu Wireless Technology built on latest generation of Intel WLAN Modules
• Ambu Manikin Management Module: Operating system independent and browser-based control, programmable scenarios, individual documentation for up to 4 participants, parallel display and control of up to 6 manikins, parallel multiple access of various devices for visualization of the performance
• Power supply: AC adapter, Battery pack or PoE (optional, not included in packaging)
• Defibrillation: Equipped with two electrodes (apex and sternum) that can be defibrillated with up to 360 joules. In addition to the use of manual, semi-automatic and automatic defibrillatrors, paddles can be used.
• Pacing: Possibility for transcutaneous pacing
• Manual feedback display: Extendable, Ventilation volume, compression depth, hand position, stomach inflation
Torso, Integrated Ambu Wireless Technology, Ambu Manikin Management Module
5 Ambu face pieces, 100 disposable head bags, Transport bag / practice mat